The newest version of GymMaster features major upgrades for the accounting, point of sale, reporting, and workouts system along with a range of other general improvements to the software, its usability and speed. This article will delve into these in more detail.
What does this upgrade mean for you?
- A more user friendly interface has been added to GymMaster and the member app for workouts, clients can also now see their results from within the app.
- The system has also had tweaks to improve the speed and usability of the dashboard, find member screen and other reporting.
- Additional reports have also been added to help you monitor your business more effectively, such as the new staff visitor log which shows staff members checking into your club and a member visit streak column has also been added to member reports.
- Daily booking limits have been separated so you can now set limits for services and classes separately.
- New Japanese translations are also in the process of being rolled out in this version.
- You may notice that the accounts page now presents additional information to help you understand membership adjustments. For example, you can now easily see why a hold was placed on a client’s membership. Any receipts printed through your point of sale system should now be more useful and easier to understand.
- A new “Lock off Periods” setting has been added, which if enabled, will lock down information in your system’s reports so any changes you make within the system will not retroactively alter statistics from a previous time period. For example, if you delete a member who has been a client since 2016, their prior records will remain in the system up until the date you locked the accounting period.
- Importantly, this new upgrade lays the foundation for exciting new upgrades on our development roadmap that will make running your gym even easier.
If you want to see the full, detailed change log of recent GymMaster updates, please click here. As always, if you have any questions regarding any of these updates be sure to get in touch with support, or if you would like to opt out from receiving this upgrade please get in touch with support as soon as possible.