* RSF: `Member Length` added for member reports.
*The total amount of days this member has held a membership up until the end of the report period*
* Benefit Anniversary constraint added, next anniversary must be in the future.
*Further to this, backdated holds no longer affect benefit anniversaries. Implications unknown.*
* RSF: `Last Contacted` added for member reports, intended for prospects.
* RSF: `Minimum owing over 90 days` added for member reports.
* Visit Graph KPI now only counts check ins with `takeconcession` true.
* [Void] and [Adjust] buttons have been removed for failed payment line items in member’s Account History.
* Added `Member Last Gym` report field for prospects.
* Added `Send Shared Membership Notification` setting, which if enabled will email the member when they’re added to a shared membership.
* Added `Member Coming Booking Cancel URL` report field so members can be emailed a cancellation link for their booking.
* Added signature to custom membership contracts.
* Added `Require photo for membership completion` setting to require a member has a profile photo before they can have completed memberships
*This setting is hidden by default.*
* Referral’s can no longer apply one off credits.
*This was causing issues with member account balances due to the internal behaviour of credit notes.*
* Stripe now supports `off-session` billing through the Point of Sale, this allows a member to be without triggering 3DS via the Point of Sale.
* Added support for an Italian translation.
* CFG: `Custom Dashboard Limit` added, hidden setting.
*Previously hard-coded to a maximum of 15 widgets.*
* `Communication Sent` report changes:
* RSF: `Communication Type ID` renamed to `Communication Type`
* Joined to `staff` table, giving access to all staff report column
* Warning message added for reports that are taking a long time, advising ways to make the report faster.
* `Notice Given of Cancellation` report no longer excludes members who have renewed since their cancellation.
* Speed improvements to benefits.
### Member Portal
* Added show/hide password button to login page.
* Last-used filters will now be remembered on the schedule page when landing back on it from somewhere else.
* Speed improvements to online class bookings.
### Member App
* Improved workout support, members should now be able to view there results via the app.
* Further speed improvements with Fluent caching.
* Debt Collection report now shows more information on failed billing reason including recommended actions, similar to member’s account history.
* Various RSF relating to membership value added for member reports.
* `Member Sum Value of All Memberships In Period`
* `Member Sum of Monthly Memberships In Period`
* `Member Sum of Yearly Memberships In Period`
* `Member Sum of Weekly Memberships In Period`
* `Member Sum of Fortnightly/Bi Weekly Memberships In Period`
* `Member Sum of PIF Memberships In Period`
* RSF: `Days between cleared and due date` added for Task reports.
* `All Tax on Sales` deprecated report removed.
*Data available using All Sales report, and tax columns*
## Staff App
* Added filter for type to member communications.
## Member App
* Members will be able to selectively fill out measurement results, rather than having to fill in every single one.
* Division sort order now affects the order of memberships when manually checking in a member.
* v6 Journals can not be edited or void in the latest accounting version.
* Hidden Setting: `Find Member uses list view`, added for defining default layout of Find Member.
* RSF: `Booking Day of Week`, names which day the booking is on, added for all `Booking` reports.
* Custom Widget’s Date Mode option added: `Fixed Start and End Dates` . Widget will select the full period start to finish.
*i.e. Week: Monday -> Sunday, Month: 1st -> 30th*
* Improved POS voucher redemption UI.
* Some booking-related task triggers can now be filtered by the booking’s resource.
## Member App
* Product descriptions will now show when clicking on the product.
* `Staff Visitor Log` report added. Shows visits from staff key fobs, as assigned under User Administration.
* Member Appointment Bookings tab ‘Future Booking’ filter has been changed to a dropdown menu. This means there are more filter options, the original behaviour is `Upcoming & Past Bookings` .
* Casual Credit value hidden from Find Member interface.
* RSF: `Quantity Sold to Members` added for Product Sales reports. Helps to distinguish between member and casual sales.
* Significant speed improvements made when searching in Find Member.
* Membership/Membership type Minimum Terms are now interval fields.
* Debt Collection report title includes the total owing amount.
* RSF: `Membership Type Name` added for Members on Hold report. This field lists all memberships that a hold is impacting.
* RSF: `Value of Hold` added for Members on Hold report. Shows the monetary value of the lost revenue due to the hold.
* Report’s Display Mode filter has been added to the custom KPI widget builder. Users can filter casual memberships now.
* Added help text to communication subscription settings.
* Added Prerequisite Questionnaire for classes. This was previously available for Services only.
* `Featured Class` has been removed from the Edit Class page, because it wasn’t used by anything.
* The `Daily Booking Limit` and `Current Day Booking Limit` have been split into class & service specific settings.
## Member Portal
* Product page layout has been improved.
## Member App
* Added an upgrade prompt when we increase the minimum app version.
* Removed page after scanning a door’s QR code for access.
* Added support for custom uploaded checkin MP3 files
* Refactored member account history
* Added new setting (`Show Service Sortorder`) for showing the sort order of a service in the `Booking & Classes` page
* Added membership ID to account filter dropdown in Member Account tab
* CFG: `Allow duplicated details` added, can be disabled to prevent users from creating duplicate members
* Custom Dashboard Widgets now allow the choice for whether a value increase is positive(green) or negative(red)
* RSF: `Membership Payment Type` added to Membership reports
* Report: `Duplicate Members` , Members with matching names, cell phone numbers or email addresses
* further workout changes
* Can send communications to people on a class wait list
* Added display for problems moving people from the waitlist into the class (e.g. member doesn’t have any benefits). This will show an error icon on the waitlist, which has a tooltip with the problem in it.
## Member Portal
* Added display of EzyPay fees when signing up. These are being pulled from the EzyPay API
* If EzyPay is enabled, the address fields will now always be required, as EzyPay need address details
* `Break out of parent website on mobile devices` setting has been switched to disabled by default
* Added new setting (`Show Member Account Balance`) for showing the member’s account balance when they’re logged in
* Added new setting (`Collect Billing Info via Sign & Complete`) for collecting billing information when using `Sign & Complete`
* Further workout changes
* Added a `Duplicate` button when editing questionnaires
* Added a `Complete` button for incomplete memberships, when `Sign & Complete` is enabled on the membership’s division
## Member App
* Added member ID display to side menu
* Further workout changes
* Added Japanese translation
* Concession Pack memberships no longer deduct for every check in. `swipe_timeout` is considered now.
* GoCardless transactions now include a reference to the membership being paid for, viewable in the GC portal as the `description`.
* ‘No Membership’ result member app logins are now logged in the `entryexit` table and Visitors section.
* `Division All In Period` report source field added for member reports.
* [Open Door] commands now consider `RELAY_OPENTIME` . Affects member app check in. *Requires GK cardsentry upgrade.*
* `Class Types Visited In Period` report source field added for `Members Class Bookings in Period` report.
* `Failed Billing` tasks now have an execution date the same as settlement date instead of the request date.
* MP setting `Minimum term of Membership Before Cancellation Allowed` has been replaced with `Membership cancellation notice period`, as the minimum term is already covered by the membership.
* Required fields on the MP signup form will now have a red asterisk on them to make it clearer to users.
* Meetings can now have rooms & equipment assigned to them.
* Assign/remove awards on a member using a task.
* `Class Booking Coming Up (Not signed waiver)` task trigger added, which are created when the member hasn’t agreed to the class waiver yet.
* Ongoing changes to how the member app displays workouts / exercises
* Various member details added to change log: Custom fields, Billing’s Other info, Company
* Breadcrumbs added to various pages: Label editor, Tax Rates, Reports, Agreements, Membership Types, Communication Templates, Task types
* Various changes to new database defaults: Enable Pay Outstanding Balance, Bill Immediately for Bookings, Service type 1 named ‘Personal Training Bookings’, don’t requires most member details, default billing day, staff action removed from tasktypes, membershiptype colours, 15min calendar increments, placeholder T&Cs
* Payment Plans Report deprecated until this feature is brought back.
* Task types can add tags as the action.
* Task types can be filtered by tags now.
* Report: `Settled Billing Payments` added, based off of settlement date not charge date.
* Meetings can now be checked in
* Products can now have SKUs
* Restrict divisions to have a maximum number of current memberships at a time. This can be enabled via the hidden `Limit membership enrolments by division` setting
* Added auto cancellation to group services
* Renamed several prospect task triggers to be more accurate
* Added no-show fees to services
* Members can now have any number of emergency contacts
* Added class auto cancellation cutoff time. The class will not be cancelled due to lack of attendees if the class is within this time period from now.
* Class auto cancellation will email trainer when the class gets cancelled
* Improved award UI on Member Portal
* Added `Has Logged in Online` report field
* Added setting for configuring automatic sending of membership contracts, `Send Membership Contracts`
* Member communication tab tag for the email template used can now be clicked to view/edit the template
* Task lists are now data-tables, allowing ordering on any column in any direction.
* Better multisite visitation reporting: `Visit Percentage At Home Club` and `Visits By Club in Period` columns added.
* `Prospect Referred by Member` Task event trigger added.
* Automatically actioned tasks are excluded from task lists before they are sent.
* Doors status no longer switch from Locked -> Active due to `Doors Set To Active At Closing` setting.
* `Member Weekly Visit Streak` report field added for member reports.
* `Class Benefits` report field added for membership type reports.
* New reporting section `Company Insights`, reports that compare multi-site clubs to one another, Includes: `Member Changes by Club` and 12 month overviews (month by month breakdown) on; Lost members, member count, new members, and revenue collected
* Members Excluded from counts now count as a “New Member” in the reports, rather than a rejoin Non-default Payment methods now have a unique highlight
* Various Improvements for the new Point of Sale page
* exercise system in GM has been overhauled:
* Now includes Exercise Equipment
* Now includes Exercise Muscle Groups
* groups & equipment are filterable/searchable.
* Exercise Types can now be edited & managed by staff.
* Improvements to Dark Mode
* Promotional Periods (On the membership type) will not affect the memberships minimum term, this means they’re included in the minimum term length
* Membership types “Open Online” has been renamed to “Sell Online”
* Added the “prospect booked a session” task
* Minimum Terms are no longer extended if a hold/gifted time is added after the minimum term has ended
* “Prorata” cancellation / Hold are now hidden for PIF memberships
* “Merge Tax Rate” button has been removed