The latest release of GymMaster brings new functionality that many users have been looking forward to, the gym scheduling system now has drag and drop functionality.
This new improvement offers a streamlined workflow for adding and editing bookings. There is now no need to click into the booking to make these changes, simply click and drag right from your club timetable.
Another great benefit of this new update is that it makes it super easy to see other existing bookings when making changes, removing inconveniences of clashing bookings.
Enabling the new Drag and Drop Gym Scheduling System
- Navigate to www.gymmasteronline.com/shared-login (if you aren’t already a GymMaster customer, you can learn more about the system and begin the sign up process by clicking here: Book Demo)
- Log in with your clubs credentials
- Click settings
- Select User Administration from the dropdown
- Choose the staff member you want to enable drag and drop functionality on. Navigate to “Options”
- Check the “Enable drag and drop schedule” box. If some staff prefer the original system, they can opt out by leaving this box unchecked.
If you have followed all the above steps, you should be ready to start using drag and drop!
Here are the new actions now at your disposal:
Bookings can be dragged to a new time and date
The length of bookings can be shortened or extended to suit by clicking and dragging from the edge of the booking on your timetable.