Initial Release: 2nd October 2023
- Added new ‘Trial’ membership basis. This membership type basis improves management of member status and reporting of members on introductory memberships.
- Added SMS opt-in during the portal signup process for North America. SMS in this region require the member to opt-in to receiving SMS. Opting in will send an SMS to the member at time of signup with a code to validate and authorize the members for SMS.
- Added ‘All’ option in the schedule resource dropdown for the ‘Week’ and ‘Month’ views. Selecting this option will take you to the ‘Day’ view for all resources.
- Improved compression on photos, it is now faster when uploading files and now displays information on the compression of the uploaded file.
- Improvements to translation coverage throughout the system.
- Added report source field ‘Membership Promotional Period’.
- Added option to bill using real time billing in the POS with the EziDebit billing provider.
- Added option to override the ‘sleeping’ status of members when sending out bulk communications. This will let you send emails to members even if they are marked as sleepers.
Notable Bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with the QR codes not refreshing on the kiosk page.
- Fixed issue where Group PT bookings were not correctly redirecting to the questionnaire if set.
- Fixed issue where services could be saved before all the proper tax calculations were finished which could result in the incorrect price being saved.
- Fixed issue where repeat bookings could be created without any repeats. If a repeat booking was created, but clashed with another booking on its first repeat then it would put that repeat booking into an undesirable state.
- Fixed issue where already selected prerequisite/follow on membership types were not showing on the edit membership type page if they were discontinued membership type. They will now show if they were already selected prior to being discontinued.
- Fixed issue that allowed a member to redeem multiple referrals across multiple memberships.
- Fixed an issue where staff with restricted schedule access rights were able to check-in bookings.