Initial Release: 24th July 2023
- Renamed the ‘BluePay’ billing provider to ‘CloverConnect’ throughout the system, as they have rebranded.
- Added an option to delay some rewards when a member is referred. If the new member cancels before the delay period, the reward will not be distributed.
- Updated the check-in popups framework to allow more information to be displayed and facilitate easier future expansion.
- Updated the ‘Benefits Remaining’ Report to include ‘Door’ benefits.
- Gatekeepers will now restart the Gatekeeper software if the door reader loses power. This is to try to re-initialize the reader and get it back online immediately in instances of temporary under-voltage.
- Added a new member Report Source Field ‘Last Missed Booking by Member.’
- Added a new member Report Source Field ‘Member Emergency Contact Email.’
- Improved clarity on holds ended early by the member returning. The hold reason will now include ‘Hold Ended on Member Return’ in these instances.
Notable Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Membership Expiry’ and ‘Membership Expiry (No Visits)’ Tasks were not correctly adhering to the ‘Task Life Expectancy’ setting.
- Fixed an issue where the button to ‘Add Member’ on the schedule page was incorrectly showing for some staff permission configurations.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Edit’ options for SMS and Email templates were incorrectly showing for some staff permission configurations. These buttons will now show as disabled for those staff.
- Fixed an issue where additional members in shared memberships were not automatically assigned Bluetooth check-in tokens if the Membership Category had ‘Assign a Bluetooth Access Token’ enabled.
- Improved the time it takes to load available classes that the member can book in the Portal and App.
- Prevented Bluetooth check-in tokens from being assigned to members who already have a Bluetooth check-in token.
- Fixed an issue where redeemed gift vouchers were incorrectly showing in the Tax Invoice.
- Fixed an issue that allowed prospects to sign up for multiple ‘Available online for new signup members only’ memberships if the membership type was ‘Hide From Report’.
- Fixed an issue where the cancellation reason ‘Age Limit Reached’ could be edited. This resulted in the automatic cancellations due to reaching the age limit displaying as an unrelated reason.