Initial Release: 07th August 2023
- Added Support for the Zoom OAuth Integration. This will allow new Zoom accounts to integrate with Gymmaster after the previous Integration method was deprecated by Zoom.
- Added a Member Portal Style Editor page that will allow easy modification to basic Member Portal color and styling. This can be found under ‘Settings’ -> ‘Integrations’ -> ‘Asset File Manager’ -> ‘Member Portal Style Editor’.
- Improved the ‘Custom Staff Hours’ advanced configuration setting for improved validation and better understandability.
- Improved the fail reason response display from the GlobalPay billing provider.
- Allow booking cancellation notification templates sent by staff to be different to the template used when a member cancels themselves. The new advanced config option is ‘Email template used for Booking Cancellations by Staff Members’.
- Patch notes will now be marked as ‘Read’ in the notification section if any staff member reads them.
- Added email field and report source field ‘Member Update Emergency Contacts Information URL’.
Notable Bug fixes:
- Fixed issue where updating the ‘Max Attendees’ for a repeat class updated it for all classes in the series.
- Fixed issue where members with an existing legacy referral were incorrectly converted to the updated referral link system when saving a members profile.
- Fixed issue with the promotion period duration when editing memberships or discount codes being incorrect when promo periods were longer than a year.
- Fixed issue where the visitors page was not automatically updating when a member checked in.
- Fixed issues that were preventing rooms and equipment from being selectable when creating a class on v2 schedule. Requires ‘Allow rooms or equipment on classes’ Advanced Config to be enabled.