Initial Release: 30th October 2023
- Emailing staff from a staff-based report will now allow you to insert fields related to that staff member.
- Added an option to insert fields into the CC and BCC fields. This is useful for CC’ing emergency contacts or trainers.
- Added the “hold end date” to the membership hold display in the member portal.
- Added an option in Twilio mass opt-in to only attempt opt-ins for current members.
- Added an option to not link members when adding them to a shared membership. Previously, when adding someone to a shared membership, it would always try to add them as a linked member.
- Added ‘Google pay’ and ‘Apple pay’ payment options through the ‘Stripe’ billing provider for real time Member Portal transactions.
- Added the option to refund Member Portal Payments using the ‘Stripe’ billing provider.
- Added a ‘Membership Age’ report field.
Notable Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue where class discount codes were unable to be applied by staff.
- Fixed an issue that prevented member profile pictures from saving when using an attached camera.
- Fixed an issue where benefits could be used on the day that the membership expired.
- Fixed an issue where Emergency Contacts were not saved when entered through the Member App.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect booking questionnaire results were being shown. It was displaying the most recent questionnaire results instead of the ones related to the specific service booking.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing manual Gympass check-ins by staff.