Initial Release: 28th February 2023
- Added Report Grouping and Aggregation functionality.
- Introduced the OpenAI integration to have AI assistance while writing emails and templates.
- Added an Account Credit Reward option for Discount Codes.
- Released Advanced Configuration options that allow custom start and end hours for when tasks are run throughout the day.
- Improved the Gatekeeper troubleshooting guide for easier issue resolution.
- Streamlined Division and Membership Type selection for Discount Codes.
- Made improvements to the Square integration setup.
- Enhanced breadcrumb buttons throughout the system for better navigation.
- Improved search functionality in Advanced Configuration for easier access to settings.
- Made tweaks to shared membership charge generation for more accurate charge generation.
- Added option to input the result and description when promoting a member using the Grading system.
- Added ‘Medical Center name’ option to ‘Emergency Contact’.
Notable Bug fixes:
- Implemented general stability improvements to the POS, including compatibility issues with Safari and partial charging.
- Fixed the issue where the old templates page was accessible through Advanced Configuration.
- Resolved the issue where Club email & phone were not showing on invoices for some clients.
- Fixed the issue where the renewal error message was not showing in the Members Portal for non-online memberships.
- Improved the logic for “Block member after consistent ‘no-shows’” to make it more intuitive.
- Made general improvements to the dark theme and its visibility.
- Improved the logic for calculating membership price adjustments for next payment date changes.
- Fixed an issue with benefit regeneration after being voided.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the updating of a staff picture if a first aid photo already existed.
- Added validation to prevent 0 minute duration bookings.
- Prevented the ability to try to bill $0 in the POS.
- Limited voucher lifespan to a minimum of 1 hour.
- Fixed some missing buttons on the member page tablet view.
- Fixed the issue where it always displayed the master member on the visitor log when any shared member was denied on a suspended shared membership.
- Fixed the validation issue where keyfob numbers that were too high were not being handled correctly.
- Fixed issue that allowed linked members from making bookings without master member billing credentials.
- Improve efficiency for the ‘All Sales’ report.