Marketing and member retention tools that you can simply set and forget
Built-in Marketing ToolsGymMaster makes easy work with an arsenal of marketing & member retention tools that connect you with new and current members.
- Link your online promotions directly to an online form to signup new members
- Utilize the online signup feature for your sales and admin teams to streamline the signup process
- Engage with your prospect members with personalized text and emails sent out automatically
- Easily set up promotional memberships visible only to those you choose.
- Set up automatic contact to leads and/or members with targeted promotions to increase sales or engagement
“Since we started monitoring our contractors using GymMaster I’ve improved member retention by 28% – that’s equivalent to 3 months marketing costs! In fact, I’ve increased my membership while cutting back on advertising!”
— Gary, Olympic Gym, New Zealand
Automate Communication with your MembersEstablish long term positive relationships with your members by automatically sending personalized messages, regularly.
Communication That’s Targeted & RelevantPersonalize your contact with your members and prospects to make sure your members care about what you’re sending them.
- Easily send out relevant promotions and offers to groups of people based on specific parameters – gender, age, visitation patterns, birth date, location etc
- Insert fields such as ‘first name’ to further personalize your messages
- Target people who use only a small part of your services to utilize more of your offering
- Friendships are one of the best members retention tools! Select a specific demographic to contact at the same time to get people talking.
- Communicate any changes to those booked into a class with ease
- Let your members know you care with a simple Happy Birthday message
Tracking and AutomationGymMaster continually monitors visit patterns and how your member uses your club to maximize your membership retention. You can set it up to automatically take action when certain things happen.
- Use the Happiness Meter to identify changes in member usage
- Automatically send a message to members when their usage drops off
- Send an alert message automatically when a member’s payment fails
- Your staff will be alerted upon swipe entry, too
- Remind your members when a booking is approaching
- Contact a whole class manually with any updates
- Alert you when a returning member comes in so you know to make a special effort to help re-engage them
- Be ahead of the game and text or email your members before their membership or concession card expires