Club Opening Checklist
Make sure you’ve had your first on-boarding session. In this session you have a one on one virtual meeting with your Client Manager to go through the systems settings, getting configured for how you run your business. These can be booked on our website under the support section by clicking the Book a Training Session button.
Once your system has been on-boarded, we recommend having a read through of these main Knowledge base articles before your facility opens:
- Setting up your Tax Rates
- Choosing and Setting up your Billing Provider
- Setting up your clubs Email Template design
- Mass Communication: Contacting all of your members
- Get familiar with our Resources - Getting help